Drupal is an open source CMS which lets you organize, edit and publish the content on the website. It has powered millions of websites and is being used by diverse people across the world. As we have just entered 2015, it might be the crux time for many of you and you might be thinking of the strategies to enhance your Drupal website. To relieve you from the pressure, we can assist you to get your Drupal site to a proper shape with a comprehensive package that would generate more revenue.
Here are a few highlights of the package:
- Attracting the right prospects to a Drupal website
- Tweaking the ROI of a Drupal website
- SEO tips you can implement
1. Attracting the right prospects to your Drupal website
Marketers have a powerful tendency to focus on pursuing any new business. With the vision of a new business, you might forget the potential customers you already have. This is certainly not a good thing as a loyal customer would spend 10 times on what they had purchased initially. So, building a strong and long term relationship needs certain planning and strategies.
A few things to consider while building a strategy for customer retention:
- Know your audience: Customer retention is all about keeping your potential customers engaged with your business. You must have a brief insight of, who your customers are, what are they looking for, how do they interact with your organization and what is their purchasing pattern. Try to know what they need and earn their loyalty by providing it.
- Set realistic goals: You will not be having any metrics to measure the success of your customer retention if you have no specific goals. There are several ways to define the goals. So, in order to be sure about your business success, you certainly have to set some retention objectives while keeping SMART principle in the mind. You can also take the reference from the sales figures of previous years; so that you will get an idea on what basis to decide your goals.
2. Tweaking the ROI of your Drupal website
Companies are experiencing lower success rates on social media and depreciating conversion rates on web. This trend has made many of us (especially content marketers) to think that there is a severe cut in return on investment (ROI).
- Certain metrics like better brand awareness and increased impressions will not be enough as companies are expecting hard numbers.
- It’s so crucial because the paradigm which controls the CMS budget is totally shifted from IT to marketing department. But Drupal has done a good job by attracting more technical audience and developers. So we have to take a close look on the emerging trend and also have to grow with our strategies to compete in the market.
3. SEO tips you can implement
This might seem a bit daunting but it’s definitely an important criterion to maintain the performance of your website.
- Keyword research: You have to think a minimum of 10 key terms that your customers might use to find you on Google (without company’s name). It’s a best practice to use geo-targeted keywords (e.g. web development in Sydney).
- Page titles and H1 tags: Now, you have a list of keywords which you want to rank for. But SEO is really a complex process; so in order to be highly effective, you have to exploit several tactics and use them for a long period of time. Sometimes simple things like page titles and H1 tags play a very important role in SEO.
Fortune Innovations Sydney, a prominent Drupal web development company has diverse experience in the field and our developers are well versed with all the latest development tools. Get in touch with us soon if you have any requirements on web development. We assure you with a matchless web solution at an affordable cost.